- Unit Price
Wanting something breezy and cinched, the Cassandra Jumpsuit by Andean Collective is for you! Look chic and stay comfy in this structured yet feminine piece. A versatile style that can be layered with a shirt underneath or a leather jacket on top. Designed to be worn from day to night, we are sure this one will soon become your new wardrobe fave.
- Hand embroidered detail next to front collar
- Press stud button closure at to
- Zip under front closure at pants
- Collar lined
- Shirred waist for perfect fit
- Detachable belt
- Lavender - available colours are Natural & Blue Sky
- 70% Linen 30% Cotton
- Sizes available XS, S, M and L
Anita wears the XS
Drop us an email if you have any questions!
Designer: Andean Collective - A small ethical label based in Byron Bay working directly with talented Peruvian artisans and passionate about handmade pieces. Our collections are inspired by a love of nature, we are using beautifully textured raw materials to create effortless, handmade clothing with love for the free spirited woman. The aim is to create simplistic feminine clothing for everyday wear.